HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Something you need to work on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tripwire

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Yetivile

PostSubject: Something you need to work on   Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Post something you need to work on and maybe we can help.

The thing i need to work on is watching the map...


_________________
"‎‪Dances with Hobbits‎‬‎‎"‎ was banned permanently from the server by ‎"‎‪The Yeti‎‬‎‎"‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYCi6U0isY

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:34 pm

TastingDeath wrote:
The thing i need to work on is watching the map...
Play on a smaller monitor so everything is much closer together Very Happy

I need to work on farming and last-hitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diglett

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 21
Location : Christchurch, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Blitz wrote:
TastingDeath wrote:
The thing i need to work on is watching the map...
Play on a smaller monitor so everything is much closer together Very Happy

I need to work on farming and last-hitting.
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS UM.. PLAY MORE AND GET USE TO THE AUTO ATTACK OR PLAY PEOPLE EASY TO LAST HIT AND THEN MOVE ONWARD TO MORE DIFFICULT ONES EX. EZREAL EZ LAST HIT THEN GO TO SORAKA FACKING JEW TO LAST HIT AS.


i MUST LEARN TO BE LESS AGGRESIVE PLEASE HELP ME. I THINK ITS SPREADING TO PEOPLE. COUGH ANTI COUGH

P.S IM ABOUT TO SLEEP AND IM PRETTY TIRED TO EXCUSE ALL CAPS AND THINGS U MAY THINK IS RETARDED. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Yetivile

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:56 pm

My map awareness is ok but it's still my weakpoint, i just need to pay more attention.

The way i learned how to last hit was by looking at my AD, then at the minions HP and watching the other minions attack it till its under your AD so then you can hit it.

Diglett you are getting better at it, i think you just need to start judging situations at little better.

_________________
"‎‪Dances with Hobbits‎‬‎‎"‎ was banned permanently from the server by ‎"‎‪The Yeti‎‬‎‎"‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
Vince

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 25
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm

I need to work on jungling, more specifically ganking as a jungler. I pretty much know how to jungle every character in the game, but when it comes time to gank I fail 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Yetivile

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 am

Vince wrote:
I need to work on jungling, more specifically ganking as a jungler. I pretty much know how to jungle every character in the game, but when it comes time to gank I fail 90% of the time.

The lame thing about ganking as a jungler is you can only do 50% of the work, even if you set it up perfect your team mate can stuff it up real bad.

I normally find it effective to gank lanes where the enemy is pushing hard or if no one is pushing just gank mid over and over or bottom if you have a strong bot combo.

_________________
"‎‪Dances with Hobbits‎‬‎‎"‎ was banned permanently from the server by ‎"‎‪The Yeti‎‬‎‎"‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
Dingo8MyBaby

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I need to work on learning how to kill Katarinas with Annie when they mid against me. It's so damn hard.

Also ganking with control junglers, ward control, getting last hitting up to par with 70 @ 10, and a few other things.

_________________
Kill all sons of bitches. That's my official instructions.

Buy a ward, stop a gank, save a life.

<16:28:11> "Anti1": TIME FOR FUCKING.

<16:47:27> "Diglett": i tried 134034i9 other things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazeikan

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 pm

I need to stop playing aggressive and need to know when I need to play passive and farm up if I'm up against a bad lane.

I also need work on lasthitting and watching the map more like when I use to play Shen 24/7.

Also need more practise on positioning myself when I'm playing casters/carries more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm

TastingDeath wrote:
Vince wrote:
I need to work on jungling, more specifically ganking as a jungler. I pretty much know how to jungle every character in the game, but when it comes time to gank I fail 90% of the time.

The lame thing about ganking as a jungler is you can only do 50% of the work, even if you set it up perfect your team mate can stuff it up real bad.

I normally find it effective to gank lanes where the enemy is pushing hard or if no one is pushing just gank mid over and over or bottom if you have a strong bot combo.
Buy shaco on a smurf, he's probably the easiest jungle gank to learn with, and get Ryan to sololane so it doesnt get pushed.

Gank @ 3, keep ganking and hope to hell you win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Yetivile

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

DingoEater wrote:
I need to work on learning how to kill Katarinas with Annie when they mid against me. It's so damn hard.

Also ganking with control junglers, ward control, getting last hitting up to par with 70 @ 10, and a few other things.

You just need to play defensive till kat uses her ult then stun her or before level 6 when she shunpo's to you.

_________________
"‎‪Dances with Hobbits‎‬‎‎"‎ was banned permanently from the server by ‎"‎‪The Yeti‎‬‎‎"‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
Tripwire

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Yetivile

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Kazeikan wrote:
I need to stop playing aggressive and need to know when I need to play passive and farm up if I'm up against a bad lane.

I also need work on lasthitting and watching the map more like when I use to play Shen 24/7.

Also need more practise on positioning myself when I'm playing casters/carries more often.

This is all a problem of judgement, just like most of our players you just need to talk a step back before going in for a kill. Look at things like the map, their items, what their champion does and what you can do to kill them like getting in a jungle gank. If you do this all before trying to just rush in it should work better.

_________________
"‎‪Dances with Hobbits‎‬‎‎"‎ was banned permanently from the server by ‎"‎‪The Yeti‎‬‎‎"‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
Tripwire

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Yetivile

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Dan wrote:
Buy shaco on a smurf, he's probably the easiest jungle gank to learn with, and get Ryan to sololane so it doesnt get pushed.

Gank @ 3, keep ganking and hope to hell you win.

I love shaco, but i think alister is easyier since he is still OP and does not have the drop off late game that shaco has.

_________________
"‎‪Dances with Hobbits‎‬‎‎"‎ was banned permanently from the server by ‎"‎‪The Yeti‎‬‎‎"‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
Dan

avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Eh, I cant really comment on ali as I left as he was just coming into fashion as a jungle, but a well played team with shaco on it should endgame @ 25-30mins tbh :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo8MyBaby

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Nocturne is the strongest ganker currently.

And I don't have a problem with Kat except that she can hit me from an excessively huge range, and almost all of them have just enough health to stop me from instagibbing them.

_________________
Kill all sons of bitches. That's my official instructions.

Buy a ward, stop a gank, save a life.

<16:28:11> "Anti1": TIME FOR FUCKING.

<16:47:27> "Diglett": i tried 134034i9 other things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phildo



Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

I need to work on my tan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Yetivile

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Phildo wrote:
I need to work on my tan.

Start playing against annie or brand then

_________________
"‎‪Dances with Hobbits‎‬‎‎"‎ was banned permanently from the server by ‎"‎‪The Yeti‎‬‎‎"‎
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
Dingo8MyBaby

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I can help

_________________
Kill all sons of bitches. That's my official instructions.

Buy a ward, stop a gank, save a life.

<16:28:11> "Anti1": TIME FOR FUCKING.

<16:47:27> "Diglett": i tried 134034i9 other things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elmo

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 25
Location : wat

PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:34 am

Needs more map awareness and less cockyness and willingness to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Something you need to work on   

Back to top Go down
 
Something you need to work on
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Confliction :: Games :: League of Legends-
Jump to: