HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PPilot

PostSubject: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I saw Confliction's post on the league forums by NeonBlur and figured I'd see if they wanted what I have to offer.

IGN(s) -
PPilot (LoL), Zerolich (WoW), [NeXuS]_Wolf (BF2), etc.

Age -

Microphone? -
Y

Level -

Gaming Stats -
On my one account it's 1527(S1), on this one it's 1421 (S2). I didn't really care for ranked and just mainly goofed off with friends, but I know I can do well vs high elo players (I've played against people like Frozt and 2nnox and win my lane against them). With all my accounts I have close to 2000 wins and I've been playing for a long time (beta, way pre S1).

Previous Gaming Exp -
I've never really gotten into the MLG scene or anything, gaming was always a release for me and I always played just to chill with friends. After people started playing less and less, I'm lucky if I can get a 3-man pre-made going. So since I'm not really with my friends anymore, I'd like to be competitive, I always strive to excel with whatever I'm doing. A little background of myself is I'm an engineering student, who plays in a band, who plays on college sport teams, who DJ's and builds arcade machines; that's a typical week for me, there's plenty more to me and with all my hobbies I try to do my absolute best at and put lots of time into them. You can expect the same dedication in my gaming style.

Who referred you(If anyone) -
No one referred me

Why you want to join CoN. -
I want to join a competitive team that plays in ESL tournaments
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Interesting, will want to trail you.

Edit: Also what do you play?

PPilot

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Any position but my best is solo mid or top Ap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Hmm we have alot of Top and mid laners but we will still trail you

Anti

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Trial*

I'll trail you too if you want though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://confliction.dynamicbb.com
PPilot

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Sounds good, on my way home, should be ready in 15 min.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Im not home for another 3hours +

PPilot

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Well I'm currently online playing on PPilot, just add me (i added Anti, not sure if it's his IGN or not). Hit me up whenever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tripwire

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 pm

His IGN is Thyrst

Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Add me too. IGN: Krazack.

Buy a ward, stop a gank, save a life.

<16:28:11> "Anti1": TIME FOR FUCKING.

<16:47:27> "Diglett": i tried 134034i9 other things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming   

Back to top Go down

PPilot experienced player LF competitive gaming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1