HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  TS Status  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I fucking hate Janna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dingo8MyBaby

PostSubject: I fucking hate Janna   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Fuck that bitch.

So Nexus instalocks Taric after I picked Janna. I end up going top while Phildo goes bottom as AD Kennen. So I'm thinking "fuck, I hate Janna already and I'm not good at her, oh well, I'm facing Trundle. Not too difficult". Fuck that shit. I spend the next thirty minutes clearing minions waves. When Zzoma tries to gank my lane, I run out of mana instantly. I do no damage to trundle. AND I MEAN NO DAMAGE. I blow all my shit on this guy, and he's regaining health at the same rate I'm dealing with it autoattacks. He builds a Wriggles Lantern, Merc Treads, Spirit Visage, and a Giant's Belt. Fuck that dude. So I'm just sitting at top clearing minions waves. So I start watching mid inbetween minion waves and seeing how Azianese is doing. Cool. So this goes on for like ten minutes. And me and Trundle keep farming this stuff. Just keep farming. And farming. And farming. And Mantheon ganks my lane and I have to watch them destroy my tower. So I keep killing minions cause I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing, and eventually end up building a RoA, Rabadons, and double Dorans. I go bottom. Farm for a couple more minutes. Team wins a teamfight. I ignore that shit. Push lane all the way to the Nexus Turrets in five minutes all the while completely ignoring the fights going on all around me. Take two kills for the pretty score, and they surrender.

I fucking hate Janna.

Buy a ward, stop a gank, save a life.

<16:28:11> "Anti1": TIME FOR FUCKING.

<16:47:27> "Diglett": i tried 134034i9 other things
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phildo

PostSubject: Re: I fucking hate Janna   Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 am

AD Kennen, all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZZoMa